$150 for initial assessment, and $125 per 50-55 minute session
At this time, insurance plans that I am currently accepting include Anthem, United Healthcare, UMR, and Purdue HSA.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my deductible need to be met prior to covering any session costs?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
My time is valuable, and so is yours. A cancelled appointment delays our work and limits availability for other clients. When you must cancel, please give me at least 24 hours notice. If you are unable to provide at least 24 hours notice when you cancel, you will be charged the full fee for your session. (You should note that insurance companies do not typically reimburse for missed appointments.) The only time I will waive this fee is in the event of serious or contagious illness or emergency.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.